July 29, 2022
The Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) can help eligible families receive monthly discounts for high-speed internet and a one-time discount for a laptop, desktop or tablet. Additionally, 20 leading Internet providers have agreed to offer ACP-eligible households a high-speed Internet plan at no additional cost.
Helpful resource guides translated into multiple languages are provided to assist families with the sign-up process.
What does ACP provide?
- Up to $30/month discount for broadband service;
- Up to $75/month discount for households on qualifying Tribal lands; and
- A one-time discount of up to $100 for a laptop, desktop computer, or tablet purchased through a participating provider if the household contributes more than $10 but less than $50 toward the purchase price.
Who Is Eligible?
- Adult or dependent in certain federal assistance programs such as SNAP, Medicaid, WIC, or other programs
- Household with income 200% or less than the Federal Poverty Guidelines
- Household already receiving the Lifeline benefit
- Only one discount is allowed per household
How do household apply?
- Apply Online
- Apply by Mail
- Apply through a participating Internet service provider
Stay informed about issues like these by signing up for TSS email notifications and follow us on Twitter, Facebook and YouTube.